Position Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Manages and reconciles shipping paperwork.
- Utilize in-house shipping program.
- Closes outbound loads using warehouse management system application
- Updates shipping schedule using in-house system
- Manages urgent loads
- Assists in resolving shipping discrepancies
- Generates shipping reports for management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Considerable ability to multi-task.
- Considerable ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work among a diverse work group.
- Considerable ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Considerable analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer operations and applications including the use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Work any shift and any schedule as needed
- Learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities
- Lead by example at all times
- Work as a member of a team – accomplish team goals and objectives*
Experience: 1-3 years warehouse or equivalent preferred. Job specific training or experience in warehousing desired.
Education/Training: High School Diploma or Equivalent.