The Entry Level MHE Mechanic will be responsible for maintenance and MHE repairs, battery maintenance and other tasks as needed,
Responsibilities (training will be provided as needed):
- Maintain/Repair Equipment (Dock Stockers, and Pallet Jacks, High Reaches).
- Perform PM’s on MHE equipment
- Maintains battery-charging equipment and conduct minor repairs.
- Light fabrication
- D/C electric experience
A Good Candidate Will Have Multiples of These Skills:
- Good communications skills and the ability to work well with people.
- Considerable skills in operating power tools.
- Working skills of welding fundamentals.
- Skills in Maintenance mechanics.
- Considerable knowledge of Safety practices.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics
Sufficient physical ability to perform all maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Occasionally lift and carry weight up to 80 lbs.
- Occasionally climb ladders or use lift equipment to a height in excess of 28 ft.
- Manual dexterity in hands and legs to use tools, bend and stretch