Position Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Performs cycle counts of forward pick and reserve locations.
- Compiles and reviews Activity History reports for count adjustments and verifies accuracy by completing physical counts of the locations.
- Daily verification of code dates and updates physical inventory.
- Performs special counts, verify code dating and package size reviews for Customer procurement, as requested.
- Reviews and investigates information from Store Shortages of product shortages reported by Customer stores.
- Dealing with third party carriers with vendor pickup
- Coordinate pickup with local Food-Bank
- Performs daily counts and rotation checks and processes appropriate corrections.
- Assists in the investigation of slot location and replenishment issues.
- Assists in the development and implementation of (approved) special projects and tasks.
- Performs Active Zero/Inactive/Unassigned locations checks to ensure proper inventory.
- Completes additional rotation tasks, counts and reports as directed by the Manager.
- Generates shipping reports for management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Considerable ability to multi-task.
- Considerable ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work among a diverse work group.
- Considerable ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Considerable analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer operations and applications including the use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Work any shift and any schedule as needed
- Learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities
- Lead by example at all times
Work as a member of a team – accomplish team goals and objectives